Welcome to my little nook of the world.

7.18.2010

First post!

Today, I decided I need a hobby.

I am always thinking about dog training and animal behavior, since I am a behaviorist and have a local dog training business on the side of being a full time teacher.

So I've decided to start this online resource for dog training and behavior, as well as a peek into my life.

So hello, and welcome!

As it says in the about me on the left, I am a behaviorist (with a degree and experience to prove it), animal lover, and I am absolutely devoted to all things natural. I also want everyone to have a dog in their life that they can live with. So besides the basics, please comment or email me regarding your dog issues, and I'll try and solve them.

xo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Post 'em!